Click here and get more details about our proven process
What Data We Collect General Data: The use of our services will automatically create information that will be collected. For example, when you use our Services, your geographic location, how you use the Services, information about the type of device you use, your Open Device Identification Number, date/time stamps for your visit, your unique device identifier, your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, and domain name are all collected. This information is generally used to help us deliver the most relevant information to you and administer and improve the Site. Log Files: As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to maintain and improve the performance of the Services.
Location Information: If you have enabled location services on your mobile device, we may collect your location information to improve the Services we offer. If you do not want this information collected, you can disable location services on your device.
Cookies: “Cookies” are small pieces of information (text files) that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the website. These text files can be used by websites to make the users experience more efficient. The law states that we can store these cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission. To that end, this site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages. We and some third parties may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Services and to market the Services or other products. Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
We use your personal information in the following ways:
● Operate, maintain, and improve our site(s), products, and services;
● Respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
● Link or combine user information with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
● Develop, improve, and deliver marketing and advertising for the Services;
● Provide and deliver products and services you request;
● Identify you as a user in our system;
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
● To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or with your consent;
● To third parties designated by you;
● With our subsidiaries and affiliates;
any choices you make regarding your Personal information (as described below), Exposeit may disclose Personal information if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary:
(i) in connection with any legal investigation;
(ii) to comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on our company;
(iii) to protect or defend the rights or property of Exposeit UAB or users of the Services; and/or
If you have any questions about how to disable or modify cookies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Young People Our Services are not directed to children under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to us and we learn that this is the case, we will take steps to remove the personal information from our databases. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
Your Rights As a user of our site you have the following rights, any of which you may exercise by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
● The right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time. Extra requests (particularly repetitive) for data may result in a fee being charged to the user.
● The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge.
● As set out above, the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.