HOW WE WORK
Take a look at our detailed, proven, process.
Our main aim is to make sure the Customer Vision and Goals are deeply integrated in the process.
Check out our 3D video process HERE
- Information about idea and goals is gathered by our sales team.
- Dedicated project manager is assigned
- Critical assesment of possible construction and furniture risks is made.
- Possible improvements for construction, materials, and building process are suggested based on years of our experience.
- First proposal is provided.
- Changes and corrections are agreed on.
- Customer provides final approval.
TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATIONThe detailed technical documentation is carefully prepared by our experienced Architects, Interior designers and Constructors.
Technical documentation includes:
- Architectural construction drawings
- Electrical drawings
- Lightning plans
- All building drawings
- Technical production drawings
- 3D visualizations
- Documentation for approval by authorities
QUOTATIONOur quotes usualy contain:
- Detailed material description
- Detailed description about manafacturing process - types of weld, connections, etc.
- Proposal for prices of different quantities (if applicable).
- Suggestions of alternative prices based on other materials, or production processes (if available)
PRODUCTIONThe most challanging requirements for your projects can be fulfilled in our in-house production:
- From black steel to stainless, bronze, brass or copper - Metal elements can be manufactured from variety of materials in our Metal department.
- From solid wood, LMDP, HPL, to concrete, solid surfaces, plastics and others - variety of materials can be used to manufacture components in our Wood department.
- Projects of various levels of sophistication (including the implementation of electronics, LCD monitors, access systems, and more) are being handled by our fabricators.
IMPLEMENTATIONThousands of projects world wide were done by our implementation department, consisting of over 40 skilled Shopfitters.
General contracting services with the full onsite responsibility of all sub-contractors like Electricians and Plumbers are provided in most of the projects.
Among other on-site services we provide:
- Building of gypsum, brick, concrete walls
- Tiling, painting, carpentry, and all other finishing jobs
- Furniture installations